retorvo3 retorvo3

Pretty mediocre as a standalone piece, but I'm interested to see where these are going. You're very talented at subtly creating off putting, creepy vibes with the background audio and the eerie looking live-action background at the end. Very interesting animations.

Public bathroom assholes Public bathroom assholes

Where's the 6 year old who pulls his pants down all the way, misses half of the time, and stares at your dick for about 5 seconds after he's done?

leshii 1 leshii 1

Not too bad. If there's no talking, you could at least add in some music. It'd also be better if you cleaned up the backgrounds a little. Other than that, great job!

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

This is sick and disgusting, whoever made this has something wrong with them and needs help, as does anyone who enjoyed this. It sickens me to my core and it's immoral and evil.

10/10

Astro-1 Astro-1

It's a nice idea, but I'm stuck on the second level, and there are some spelling mistakes. Needs some more work, it's currently unplayable.

Protect The Cow - LP Protect The Cow - LP

Cover orange rip-off.

The Perfect FU*KING Mac The Perfect FU*KING Mac

My ears are bleeding, but I'm also getting down to this!

So Many FU*KING Wonders So Many FU*KING Wonders

I listen to this every time I have to take a dump.

i crawled up from my subterranean bunker to see the unbroken night sky i crawled up from my subterranean bunker to see the unbroken night sky

how abstract and artsy

post-intellectual responds:

may i bring the heads of a few hipsters which i've collected over the last few years?

artyshirt design 2 artyshirt design 2

Great drawing, I like everything about your style. My only problem is with the random purple shading. It honestly looks really weird and the picture would be much better without it. Other than that, great job.

[GIF] Cumshot? [GIF] Cumshot?

Yea girl deflect that cum

Animation is minimalistic, yet expressive and fluid. Good shit

MelieConieK responds: