retorvo3 retorvo3

Pretty mediocre as a standalone piece, but I'm interested to see where these are going. You're very talented at subtly creating off putting, creepy vibes with the background audio and the eerie looking live-action background at the end. Very interesting animations.

Public bathroom assholes Public bathroom assholes

Where's the 6 year old who pulls his pants down all the way, misses half of the time, and stares at your dick for about 5 seconds after he's done?

leshii 1 leshii 1

Not too bad. If there's no talking, you could at least add in some music. It'd also be better if you cleaned up the backgrounds a little. Other than that, great job!

Pikachu Meets Diglett Pikachu Meets Diglett

There are no words to describe how horrible that was. Just please, please stop making movies.

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

Blow Aaron
Tit job
Blow Aaron
In one word: epic.

Whats ure heaven like???? Whats ure heaven like????

Nice, but even though it was made in 2001, I can't help thinking this was made by a 9 year old. I mean, his account name is shitter, and you all heard the voice.

Don't Feed Dogs Chocolate Don't Feed Dogs Chocolate

If it means getting a hippo in my house, I'll feed my dog 27 king sized hershies!

Dumpsterclock Revolution Dumpsterclock Revolution

Oh, how inappropriate, and the amount of sexual content is just too much for any other rating! This is my first time writing a review, and it says to offer constructive critiscism, so MAKE SOMETHING GOOD.

DUMPSTER-CLOCK responds: